I’m gonna do weekly tracking posts for as long as this adventure lasts. Today officially kicks off 6 weeks… so here we go:
- How far along? 6 weeks
- Total weight gain/loss: Um, I’m not sure I’m going to answer this question, now or ever. Perhaps it shall be removed from the list.
- Symptoms? Occasional nausea, gaggy feeling in the back of my throat, irrational revulsion toward the bathroom floor & dirty dishes in the sink, sensitivity to smell, occasional sore boobs, peeing about 20 times a day. Oh, & my first bout of constipation ever in my whole life. That was… different. Wheeeeeeee!
- Baby-related purchases? Well, technically it was last week, but my little day-by-day calendar. It’s the only sign in our entire house that anything’s changed… well that & the Corona hasn’t been touched.
- Maternity clothes? Nope
- Sleep: Not so well at the beginning of the week, but lately? Like a rock.
- Best moment this week: The results from the 3rd beta!! YIPPEE!
- Movement: Nope
- Food cravings: Vinegar, lemon, pickles, sour skittles, salt
- Gender: The Chinese Gender Chart says it’s a boy. We shall see.
- Belly Button in or out? In
- What I miss: Corona with 2 slices of lime
- What I am looking forward to: Our first ultrasound on Friday… please, oh please, let there be a living critter in there.
- Weekly Wisdom: Hmmmm.
- Milestones: I relaxed just the tiniest bit after the 3rd beta. Not much, mind you… but just the tiniest smidge.
- Size of Z4: A lentil bean