- Kickoff on Jan 25th. Realized that I am a whopping 52 lbs over my wedding weight. Owwee, that smarts.
- Week 1 – feeling all motivated & shit. Lost 6.4 lbs.
- Week 2 – Badbadverybad week. Lots of emotional face-stuffing. Gained 1.2 lbs.
- Week 3 – tried to make good decisions without being psycho. Lost 3.0 lbs.
- Week 4 – Week o’ Funk, complete with much crying, gnashing of teeth, & bad food decisions. Skipped my mtg. No weigh-in.
- Week 5 – Trip to Charleston instead of WW mtg. No weigh-in again. Followed by Bobby’s birthday fiesta & lots of alcohol. Yeehaw.
- Week 6 – Forced myself to attend my WW mtg after 2 weeks of gluttony. Gained 1.2 lbs.
- Week 7 – Back in the saddle again. Lost 3.8 lbs, for a grand total of 10.8 lbs… YIPPEE!!
- Week 8 – Weighed in but didn’t stay for the meeting due to snotty-nosed nastiness… told the girl behind the counter that they would need to disinfect my chair afterward if I stayed. She smiled & reached for her hand sanitizer. Lost 3.6 lbs, for a total of 14.4! Almost 15 lbs. Woohoo!
A few weeks ago, I made myself a nifty little graph (cuz that’s what I do) where I can plot my actual weight against my goal weight. My goal is to lose an avg of 2 lbs per week for 26 weeks, which would be a total of 52.2 lbs. Weeks 4 & 5 put me well above the goal line (above is bad, by the way), so now I’m fighting my way back. My current avg is 1.8 per week.
You vant to see my leetle chart? This is the first time I’ve gone public with my actual weight numbers. Am feeling a wee bit vulnerable, but here goes: