I just had an explosion of good things in the last hour or so… ceeeel-e-brate good times, c’mon!! duh-duh-ta-duh-duh!!
- Just got the phone call that our house refinance is going through, and we close on Friday… YIPPEE! This refinance has been pending for months, and I was starting to think that it just might not happen. This is going to lower our mortgage payment by ~$500, which makes our current financial state so, SO much better going forward. Freakin’ YAY.
- Spending time with Richard this morning — he’s screamingly cheesy, and half his back-up dancers are overweight (aka “normal-looking”), and everyone is so flippin’ happy. Does a Sarah good.
- Keeping Maggie tonight… just got text confirmation from Jennifer. I haven’t laid eyes on Maggie in over two weeks, and haven’t actually spent time with her in almost three… the longest dry spell since she was born. Maggie is a beam of sunshine for me… so incredibly glad that I get to keep her tonight.
- The comments you gals have left about my quilt… THANKS. The “you could sell it” comments are too sweet — I don’t know if you’d say that if you could see all the crooked stitches, but your words really made my heart glow. So thank ya’ll!
- Using vintage bedsheets in my next quilt… holy lord, what an obvious and fabulous idea that someone else had! I’m heading to thrift stores in a sec to see if I can find some treasures.
- A completely random thing that made me laugh this morning, and so I share it with you… inventive mail delivery at its finest: