I usually don’t take part in these little questionnaires, but this one seems fun, so here we go:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mother dear, Sarah Denise
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday, while writing on this blog
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep, it’s ok. But I like my Aunt Gin’s better.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey with the occasional roast beef
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? One baby who’s with my Mama, and one more who’s percolating in my uterus at the moment
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe. I can be witty and charming – but I can also be self-centered and evil. Depends on the day.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Um, yes. That’s my native language.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope. I would have a few years ago, but I’ve become old and scared.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin Bran Crunch… it’s good with milk, but better straight out of the box.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope. Takes too much time.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I guess it depends. I’m strong compared to where I was this time last year. But I’m a pitiful weakling compared to others who live in fear everyday – am thinking “Hotel Rwanda.”
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Snow cream. Or vanilla bean with maple syrup. Or sherbert. Or coffee.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Usually faces – eyes are very interesting. But here recently, smells have been the #1 thing… dunno if it’s this pregnancy thing or what, but my nose has developed a super-power.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink, of course… forever & always
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I’m motherless.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mama, every day
18. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU SPENT MONEY ON? Diamond (CZ) earrings…. bling bling!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Orange shorts and barefoot
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Tilapia and veggies last night for dinner
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Silence. The dogs running amuck. The dishwasher working its magic.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Depends on the day. But if I have to choose just one, I’d go with burnt sienna. I like the name. I’ve always wondered who gets to name crayons and the streets in new subdivisions…
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Maggie. Mama. Autumn.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jennifer, who called and woke me up to tell me that she wasn’t coming over so I could sleep in if I wanted. Thanks, Jennifer.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHOSE BLOG YOU FOUND THIS ON? I think so… I don’t actually know them in real life, but I enjoy her blog.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College Football! Starts this Saturday! Go Tigers! Woohoo!!
27. HAIR COLOR? Brownish
28. EYE COLOR? Bluish
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yep, and glasses
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Spaghetti… yum!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, I guess. Definitely NOT scary movies – there are enough disturbing things in real life without voluntarily experiencing Hollywood’s version.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Bobby watched the ENTIRE “Lord of the Rings” trilogy Sunday, and I saw bits and pieces.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White, with the big red and black “Salty Dog Cafe” emblem on the back.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. Love winter clothes – sweaters and turtlenecks and tights and coats.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. Except Maggie. I kiss her.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cream cheese frosting – could eat it with a spoon (and actually have on a few occasions)
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? “Roommates Wanted: A Novel” – a quirky little British tale of random people living together in a giant, disheveled house
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don’t have one… I’m laptoping
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? “The Closer” – Kyra Sedgewick’s accent drives me crazy, but I watch it anyway. Dunno why.
40. FAVORITE SOUND? Rain. Maggie chattering. Coffee brewing. Thunder.
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
42. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? California
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Dissecting and analyzing and examining to a fault
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Anderson Memorial Hospital… I can see it from where I now sit.