Exciting news for the Maggie fans out there… she’s doing this whole pull-up-on-furniture-precursor-to-walking thing now!! Here it is, documented and brought to you via pictures. Lots & lots o’ pictures :)
The Maggie Stands:
1) Contemplating my next move… think, think, think. Oh bother.
2) Oh, it’s so hard lifting my 17.2 lbs. Really need to work on my upper-body strength.
3) Yeah, look at me, just hanging out up here… just standin’ like a big girl.
4) Ok, so now I’m up here, what do I do? Yum, this leather sofa is one tasty treat!
1) Aunt Sarah, please, I’m begging you. Talk to Daddy about that bottle. I don’t really ask that for much – just an occasional diaper change and a bottle every now and then. And yet, it seems to be too much for my parents to….
2) …. oh, hi there, Coby. I like those crimped ears. I think my hair’s long enough, and that look would be fabulous with my favorite pink onesie. Maybe I could borrow your crimper sometime?
3) You know what, Cobe? Never mind, forget it. My interest in hair fashion is no match for my devotion to my bottle. I’m outta here!!